EMEA - Registrations open
Select your course:
Speeki Academy Workshops are half-day in-person events where Speeki’s CEO Scott Lane will give you and other industry peers an introduction to a corporate ESG programme, based on case studies and extensive Speeki experience and ranging from high-level ESG topics to deep dives into specific ESG risk areas.
The Compliance Certification Board (CCB)® has approved these events for up to 4.2 Live CCB CEUs based on a 50-minute hour. Continuing Education Units are awarded based on individual attendance records. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by CCB of this event content or of the event sponsor.
The number of seats is limited.
The task of implementing an effective ESG programme in an organisation can be challenging, but it's also an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the industry and help drive change in the world.
As a CCO, CFO or leader across ESG, sustainability, HR or risk management functions, you can unlock the potential of value creation and growth through ESG.
Sign up today and explore how to:
- launch, implement and maintain comprehensive ESG across your business
- establish an ESG programme that works, has objectives and goals, and can be measured
- build and implement ESG that leverages known and well-developed industry standards
- create, operate, audit and maintain ESG initiatives as they apply to key ESG risk areas
- leverage your transformational ESG initiatives with purpose to generate real value for stakeholders.
Upcoming Speeki Academy Workshops:
- London, 23 May – GBP350
- Paris, 24 May – EUR400
- Düsseldorf, 25 May – EUR400
- Copenhagen, 30 May – DKK3000
- Dubai, 1 June – AED1500
- Hong Kong, 12 Sep – SGD500
- Singapore, 14 Sep – HKD3300
- Sydney, 21 Sep – AUD600
- New York, 17 Oct – USD400
- Chicago, 19 Oct – USD400
- Houston, 24 Oct – USD400
- San Francisco, 26 Oct – USD400
Host: Scott A Lane
Scott Lane is Founder and CEO of Speeki™, a leading international provider of ESG, whistleblower reporting and compliance solutions and services.
Scott is a recognised expert in several ESG risk areas, including anti-corruption, sanctions, ethics and integrity, workplace issues, human rights and human trafficking, and governance. His focus is driving automation in the industry by leveraging technology and developing solutions that can be demonstrated to help businesses add value to the management of ESG issues – in turn, significantly contributing to their operations, reputation, community engagement and profitability.